ZR Per Diem Services is a leader in the legal services industry, providing court and deposition coverage to attorneys and law firms throughout New York and New Jersey. Due to increased volume and expansion, we are looking for per diem attorneys to make both court and non-court appearances in every county in New York and New Jersey. You will appear on behalf of our attorney clients, work directly with our calendar staff and become an essential component of the ever changing legal landscape.
- Appear on assignments as scheduled and complete same in accordance with the directives of our attorney clients.
- Review instructions and prepare prior to the start time of each assignment.
- Maintain professionalism at all times when handling each assignment.
- Punctuality and responsiveness regarding your assignments.
- Communicate effectively with both our staff and our attorney clients.
- Provide ZRPD staff with your availability to coordinate assignments.
- Submit reports promptly following an assignment.
- Bar admission in New York and/or New Jersey and no history of disciplinary action.
- 3 years of legal experience subsequent to bar admission.
- Experience handling at least 50 court appearances.
- Ability to appear regularly on court appearances and/or depositions in one or more county.
- Availability to accept assignments 3-5 mornings or afternoons on a weekly basis.
ZR Per Diem Benefits:
- Freedom to create an individualized work schedule based upon your availability and personal commitments.
- Perks Program which includes a set of discounts helpful to attorney practitioners.
- Way to earn supplemental income while you are in court on your own matters.
- Easy to use online portal that can be accessed from your phone or tablet.