Per Diem Attorney Responsibilities:
- Appear on assignments as scheduled and complete same in accordance with the directives of our attorney clients.
- Review instructions and prepare prior to the start time of each assignment.
- Maintain professionalism at all times when handling each assignment.
- Punctuality and responsiveness regarding your assignments.
- Communicate effectively with both our staff and our attorney clients.
- Provide ZRPD staff with your availability to coordinate assignments.
- Submit reports promptly following an assignment.
ZR Per Diem Benefits:
- Freedom to create an individualized work schedule based upon your availability and personal commitments.
- Perks Program which includes a set of discounts helpful to attorney practitioners.
- Way to earn supplemental income while you are in court on your own matters.
- Easy to use online portal that can be accessed from your phone or tablet.
- Must be an attorney in good standing with the state bar in which you'd like to work.
- Must not have any history of disciplinary actions.
- 3 years of litigation experience as a licensed attorney.
- Candidates must have handled at least 50 court appearances and no less than 20 depositions (if available to cover depositions).
- Ability to appear on a regular basis in the jurisdiction of your choosing.
- Federal court admissions a plus.