Per Diem Attorney Responsibilities:
- Appear on assignments as scheduled and complete same in accordance with the directives of our attorney clients.
- Review instructions and prepare prior to the start time of each assignment.
- Maintain professionalism at all times when handling each assignment.
- Punctuality and responsiveness regarding your assignments.
- Communicate effectively with both our staff and our attorney clients.
- Provide ZRPD staff with your availability to coordinate assignments.
- Submit reports promptly following an assignment.
ZR Per Diem Benefits:
- Freedom to create an individualized work schedule based upon your availability and personal commitments.
- Perks Program which includes a set of discounts helpful to attorney practitioners.
- Way to earn supplemental income while you are in court on your own matters.
- Easy to use online portal that can be accessed from your phone or tablet.
- Bar admission in New York and/or New Jersey and no history of disciplinary action.
- 3 years of legal experience subsequent to bar admission.
- Experience handling at least 50 court appearances.
- Ability to appear regularly on court appearances and/or depositions in one or more county.
- Availability to accept assignments 3-5 mornings or afternoons on a weekly basis.