Thanks you to all of you following us on our website and social media pages.
Having handled thousands of court appearances, we figured it was time to put together a frequently asked question section.
Here are some answers to questions we are routinely asked:
- Do you handle small claims appearances? Yes!
- Do you cover night court matters? Yes!
- Can you handle no fault arbitrations and trials? Yes!
- Can you handle no fault E.U.O.'s? Yes!
- Are you available to handle matters in the Appellate Division? Yes!
- Do you provide coverage for T.R.O.'s (Temporary Restraining Orders)? Yes!
- Can you handle creditors hearings (341 Hearings) in Bankruptcy Court? Yes!
- Are you available to appear at Workers Compensation hearings? Yes!
- Do you cover matters in Orange and Dutchess Counties? Yes!
- Can you handle an appearance in Surrogates Court? Yes!
- Do you provide coverage for real estate closings? Yes!
- Are you providing coverage for traffic ticket appearances? Yes!
- Can you handle tax appeal hearings? Yes!
If you have a question, do not hesitate to contact us or post in the comments section below and we will answer to the best of our abilities.