Effective December 2, 2019, Westchester County has implemented a new initiative that applies to all cases scheduled for Preliminary and Compliance Conferences. All parties are to come to all Preliminary and Compliance Conferences with settlement demands (for plaintiffs) and with offers (for defendants) and be prepared to discuss possible settlement.
We are very excited to share that we were just nominated as BEST PER DIEM PROVIDER 2019 by the New York Law Journal!
We are so proud of our team here, all of the per diem attorneys on our roster, and all of our loyal clients. THANK YOU.
Being nominated is nice, but we want to bring the award home! So ... we are making a big ask. Please take one minute and CAST YOUR VOTE for us.
You can cast your vote by checking off ZR Per Diem Services LLC under category "80 Per Diem Provider".
Also "write in" Revolution as best "New Legal Program" under category "57 Legal Programs".
Click here to VOTE NOW!
Please be advised that an order was issued in Kings Supreme from J. George Silver, the administrative judge for the five boroughs, advising that there will be no discovery permitted after the Note of Issue is filed. Notes of Issue will only remain on the calendar where the only discovery is a mere response to a discovery demand or a demand for authorizations.
At the pre-trial conference, the court will distribute to each party a Pre-Trial Information Sheet and Stipulation and Order that require, inter alia, a statement of undisputed facts, prospective motions in limine, list of exhibits with exhibit designations, and estimate of trial days, which each party, severally or jointly, must complete and submit to the court within one week before the date set for
ZR Per Diem Services is a leader in the legal services industry, providing court and deposition coverage to attorneys and law firms throughout New York and New Jersey. Due to increased volume and expansion, we are looking for per diem attorneys to make both court and non-court appearances in every county in New York and New Jersey. You will appear on behalf of our attorney clients, work directly with our calendar staff and become an essential component of the ever changing legal landscape.
These Judges do not accept working copies.
ROOM 130 PAPERLESS JUDGES
No working Copies Accepted
REVISED MOTION DAY CALENDARS
JUDGE MOTION DAY CALENDAR TIME COURTROOM
KERRIGAN MONDAY 9:30 63
LANCMAN MONDAY 9:30 45
JACKMAN BROWN MONDAY 9:30 44A
VELASQUEZ MONDAY 9:30 116
HART MONDAY 10:00 24
MODICA MONDAY 10:00 44
ESPOSITO MONDAY 10:00 313
BUTLER TUESDAY 9:30 42
LIVOTE TUESDAY 9:30 122
MAYERSOHN TUESDAY 9:30 22
SIEGAL TUESDAY 9:30 48
TAYLOR TUESDAY 9:30 41
ELLIOT TUESDAY 10:00 5001
GRAYS TUESDAY 10:00 66
DUFFICY TUESDAY 10:00 43
GAVRIN TUESDAY 10:00 68
RISI TUESDAY 10:00 26
O’DONOGHUE WEDNESDAY 9:30 47
SCHULMAN WEDNESDAY 9:30 25
WEISS WEDNESDAY 9:30 46
BUGGS WEDNESDAY 10:00 67
LEVERETT WEDNESDAY 10:00 505
HEALY WEDNESDAY 10:00 Civil Court Bldg. 305
GRECO THURSDAY 9:30 G-40
PURIFICACION THURSDAY 9:30 140
SAMPSON THURSDAY 9:30 208
BALTER THURSDAY 9:30 106
LATIN THURSDAY 10:00 B-10
Mc DONALD THURSDAY 10:00 304
CALORAS THURSDAY 10:00 103
LOVE THURSDAY 10:00 233
Click the link to view the file
- Tuesday, January 1, 2019, New Year’s Day, (Federal & State Courts)
- Monday, January 21, 2019, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday (Federal & State Courts)
- Tuesday, February 12, 2019, Lincoln’s Birthday (State Courts)
- Monday, February 18, 2019, President’s Day (Federal & State Courts)
- Monday, May 27, 2019, Memorial Day (Federal & State Courts)
- Wednesday, July 3, 2019, (SDNY & SDNY Bankruptcy)
- Thursday, July 4, 2019, Independence Day (Federal & State Courts)
- Monday, September 2, 2019, Labor Day (Federal & State Courts)
- Monday, October 14, 2019, Columbus Day (Federal & State Courts)
- Tuesday, November 5, 2019, Election Day (State Courts)
- Friday, November 11, 2019, Veterans Day (Federal & State Courts)
- Thursday, November 28, 2019, Thanksgiving Day (Federal & State Courts)
- Friday, November 29, 2019, (SDNY& SDNY Bankruptcy)
- Wednesday, December 25, 2019 Christmas Day (Federal & State Courts)